Monday, June 20, 2011

Megan Fox: Pink Bikini Beach Babe

Making the most of her time in the Island State, Megan Fox was spotted out on the beach yesterday afternoon (June 19).

The ?Jennifer?s Body? showed off her supreme hotness while relaxing with husband Brian Austin Green in Hawaii.

Megan treated all the beachgoers to a full view of her bikini body in her hot pink two-piece swimsuit as she splashed in the ocean.

Ms. Fox told press that she and Green will celebrate their wedding anniversary by swimming with dolphins. ?My husband is terrified of sharks but we?re going to do it anyway. Sharks don?t usually go where there are tons of dolphins so we can do it.

?I didn?t used to be [scared of sharks], but I am now because of him. His fear is so intense, it?s smothered me and now I?m afraid.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/megan-fox/megan-fox-pink-bikini-beach-babe-516142

Katherine Heigl Lorri Bagley Leslie Bega Maria Sharapova Lindsay Price

No comments:

Post a Comment