Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Katie Holmes: Ann Taylor Luncheon Lady

Enjoying a leisurely afternoon, Katie Holmes attended the Ann Taylor Summer 2011 Collection Luncheon in Los Angeles yesterday (April 26).

The ?Dawson?s Creek? cutie headed over to the Chateau Marmont for the event, sporting a white blouse, orange skirt, and black and white heels.

During a recent interview, Ms. Holmes expressed her joy over working with the Ann Taylor label on a promotional basis.

?I?ve been a fan of Ann Taylor since I was a young girl. I grew up loving the clothes ? and am really excited to be the face of Ann Taylor for the Spring season. I am thrilled to be part of a brand I believe in.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/node/500622

Rachel Weisz Miranda Kerr Sarah Shahi Anna Paquin Diane Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment