Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tom Hanks Talks ?American Idol? Finals

It?s America?s favorite television show, and even Tom Hanks is keeping tabs on the ?American Idol? finalists.

During an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, the ?That Thing You Do? actor confessed he?s obsessed with the show.

"I had dodged the virus for many, many years. This year I got hooked on watching with [wife] Rita [Wilson]."

Sadly for Tom, his favorite was Haley Reinhart, who didn?t quite make it to the finals. "I voted twice and I thought well, that'll put her over the top. I put off [voting] as long as I could. I haven't voted with Dancing With the Stars yet."

As for finalists Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery, "Not to take anything away from them but I do hate them. I'm joking. I don't hate them. I just lost, that's all."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/tom-hanks/tom-hanks-talks-%E2%80%9Camerican-idol%E2%80%9D-finals-508592

Abbie Cornish Krista Allen Hayden Panettiere Jules Asner Whitney Able

No comments:

Post a Comment